i’ve failed myself. my second triumphant remake of a white trash recipe and i forgot to take a picture. it’s a dirty rotten shame, and now that it’s been schlopped into a gladware tub, i don’t think the photo would do it justice.
- layer one: black bean and chipotle puree
- layer two: avocado cream
- layer three: kalamata and roasted red pepper tapanade
- layer four: red cabbage lime slaw
- layer five: heirloom tomato pico de gallo
- layer six: mexican crumbling cheese
- layer seven: chopped green onions
it turned out pretty well i thought. i made entirely too much and almost botched the avocado cream, but the end result was pretty good. i held back on the spice to appease the birthday boy; it’s probably the only thing i’d change the next time around.